Monday, July 26, 2010

Momma Remedy Monday

I've decided to start a new series... Momma Remedy Mondays.

'Cause I don't like Monday's. And sometimes being the Momma around here makes me crazy... when things are really loud, messy, stinky or sloppy.

But, I've found, that when I take photos of my kids, looking through that lens really makes me focus (cliche, I know, but it's true).

I focus on THEM. How cute they are... how small... how funny... how their hair has grown since last week... how those pants are getting too small... those photos make me focus on the good.

So, I'm going to share my Momma Remedies with you, and maybe you'll do the same!

Here are this weeks' shots (all from my iphone... thus the superb quality!:))
Jonathan's maze...
Jonathan Jumping...
Stick horse racing in heels...
found a sippy cup in the linen closet...
Jonathan's lego star wars light saber with a Polly Pocket high heel on then end. Found on the kitchen floor.

1 comment: