An Examination of Conscience for Children using The Lord’s Prayer.
Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed by Thy name.
- Do I think about God every day?
- Do I say my prayers?
- Do I pay attention and participate at Mass?
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
- Am I kind to others?
- Do I do what Jesus wants me to do?
- Do I share with others?
- Am I helpful to my family?
- Do I show respect to my teachers and classmates?
Give us this day our daily bread
- Do I remember to say thank you?
- Am I sometimes greedy?
- Do I appreciate the good things I have in my life?
- Do I think of ways to help those who have no food?
- Do I take things that don't belong to me?
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
- Do I say I’m sorry when I have been wrong?
- Do I forgive and forget when someone does something bad to me?
- Do I help solve problems between my friends or do I cause more trouble?
- Do I say bad things about people who have hurt me?
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil
- Do I play fairly in sports and games?
- Do I cheat in school?
- Do I tell the truth?
- Do I set a good example by my kindness?
- Do I let other kids tempt me to do things I know I shouldn't do?